Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
***I want to keep this recipe for Easter.
Make and share this Ham Salad Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained and patted dry
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento, drained
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cream puff shells
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, sour cream, chives and pepper.
- Pour over ham mixture and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, spoon 1/2 cup ham salad into each cream puff shell; replace tops.