Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This spread will keep well in the refrigerator for several days. We like it on pita bread, but it would go well on white or wheat—maybe even rolled up in tortillas for pinwheel sandwiches.
- 1 3⁄4 cups chopped cooked ham
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 pita pocket bread, halved
- lettuce leaf
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the bread and lettuce; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Fill each pita pocket with about 1/2 cup of mixture and garnish with lettuce.
I haven't had ham salad in years and was so glad I came across this recipe. It is so good! I like the addition of hard boiled eggs. Great lunch.