Recipe by Claudia Dawn
You'll never buy deli ham salad after trying this. So good and so easy. I just throw the ham, bologna & eggs in the food processor then mix in the homemade mayonnaise.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
I haven't had a ham salad sandwich in forever so I was excited when I saw this recipe. It was pretty simple to make and tasty too. I made it last night for sandwiches for the hubby and I to take to work today. I think next time I'd leave the relish out, otherwise it was great as posted. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb minced ham
- 1⁄2 lb bologna, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon relish
- 1 -2 tablespoon helmann mayonnaise, to taste (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Place hard boiled eggs in food processor and whirl until finely chopped.
- Place in mixing bowl.
- Add ham& bologna into food processor and whirl until finely chopped.
- Add to mixing bowl with eggs.
- Add cooled homemade mayonnaise to meat mixture.
- Add relish.
- If desired, add Helmann's mayonnaise to reach desired consistancy.