Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great way to use leftover ham!
Make and share this Ham Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups ground ham (use food processor or grinder)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (use more or less)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey mustard (use more or less)
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish (use more or less)
- 1 dash pepper
- Combine all in large bowl and chill in fridge until serving time.
Just made for lunch, very easy & tasty!
This is my first attempt making ham salad and I really like the way it turned out. Less mayonnaise is good and the overall flavor is just right. It is delicious on crackers or as a sandwich. Thanks for posting!
I didn't really measure the mustard, or mayo... Just would squeeze some in and kept adding until I got the desired consistency(sp?)... Love this!!