Recipe by lazyme
These tasty little appetizers are a hit at gatherings. I usually make 1/2 of these without the horseradish when kids will be around. Plan ahead, as these need to chill. Time does not include chill time.
Top Review by FloridaNative
We REALLY liked these quick and easy appetizers ~ I added a little bit of dill to the mixture and it went really well with the ham. I think these would be really fun to play with ~ adding black olives, or sun-dried tomatoes, or jalapenos and sweet red peppers. I'll definitely be making these again ~ thanks for posting! Made for DIABETIC FORUM POOL PARTY TAG ~ May 2010!
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 6 slices boiled ham, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cheese, horseradish, cream, and beat until smooth.
- Spread over slices of ham.
- Roll up ham jelly-roll style, starting at narrow end.
- Wrap each roll in waxed paper and chill several hours or overnight.
- Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Serve with toothpicks.