Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family favorite and the recipe is always requested when I take them to an event.
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 lb ham, chopped very fine
- 1 can black olives, chopped very fine
- 6 -10 green onions with tops, chopped very fine
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- I use a food processor to grind the ham, black olives and green onions very fine.
- Mix the ham, black olives and green onions into the softened cream cheese.
- Spread onto flour tortillas, roll and cut into 1/2" slices.
Wonderful recipe!!! I've used a similar recipe for Tortilla Ham Pinwheelsabout 25 years now & over the years made a few adaptions that we like. I add a can of diced green chilies & use canned chopped black olives. Sometimes I finely mince regular onion in place of the green onions. Also we like several splashes of hot sauce (Frank's), some Tony's Cajun Seasoning & a few shakes of ground cumin.
I roll each tortilla log in plastic wrap & freeze for about an hour then slice them...makes them so much easier to work with.
I usually use 3 lrg pkgs of cream cheese but the more the merrier, right?!!!
Thanks for posting thise recipe.... now I can find it anywhere I am just by going online!!!
I made these for a Sunday brunch and everyone loved them! I halved the recipe and still had leftovers. They are good anytime of the day. I also used some of the leftover filling as a schmere (sp?) on an everything bagel. Yummy!!
I made these yesterday and they were really good! I ate something similar at work last week and went looking for a recipe. Thanks for a great snack!