Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great appetizer. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 stuffed olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 slices boiled ham
- Combine all ingredients except ham; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on one side of each ham slice; roll up and secure with a wooden pick.
- Cover and chill.
- Slice rolls into 1 inch pieces; serve with toothpicks.