I LOVE these. I make them and can't stop eating them. Even like to eat them cold out of the fridge. I don't like making them much , they are a tad time consuming! But Mmm!! Prep time includes the dough rising and rolling out and filling to the best of my ability. And the amount you get ... who knows!!! It depends on if you make them small or larger.
- Mix margarine, sugar and salt in large bowl.
- Add egg and mix.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add milk.
- Mix well.
- Add flour and yeast mixture to bowl, and mix well.
- Knead until smooth.
- Place in greased bowl, cover and let rise until double.
- After dough has risen, punch down.
- Roll out small amounts of dough, creating little circles.
- Fill with ham mixture.
- Pinch edges.
- Brush tops with egg wash.
- Bake at 375* 10-15 minutes.
- To Freeze: Flash freeze cooked rolls on a cookie sheet, wrap and label.
- To Reheat: Microwave until heated through.