Recipe by mersaydees
So many variations on these! Bring it on! This is from the Junior League of Scranton, Pennsylvania under appetizers. After slicing, be sure to serve on something such as round crackers, unless you're going low-carb, of course!
Top Review by Chef1MOM-Connie
Made for Aus/NZ Swap 40. I made these as one of the appies for the wedding shower. They were gone in a split second. What a simple and lovely treat. Perfect to make when company comes for an impromtu visit.
- 12 slices boiled ham
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Have butcher slice boiled ham into paper-thin slices.
- Combine cream cheese, nuts, and garlic; add a small amount of mayonnaise, trying not to thin the mixture.
- Spread each slice of ham with mixture and roll as for jelly roll.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Cut into three or four slices.