I got these from Lowcarbezine!, which is an online low carb website by Dana Carpender. They are dynamite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: the ham should be in one ounce slices - in other words, a one pound package should have 16 slices.
- 2Combine the cream cheese well with the onion soup mix using an electric mixer or a food processor.
- 3Slice each dill pickle spear lengthwise into 2-3 thinner spears.
- 4Lay a piece of ham flat on the counter or on a plate.
- 5Spread evenly with some cream cheese/onion soup mixture, spreading all the way to the edges.
- 6Place a skinny pickle spear at one end of the ham, and roll the whole thing up, with the pickle in the center.
- 7Repeat with all the slices of ham, distributing the cream cheese mixture evenly between all the ham slices.
- 8Slice each roll into 8 rounds.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 96
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 92.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g