Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got these from Lowcarbezine!, which is an online low carb website by Dana Carpender. They are dynamite!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 6 -8 dill pickle spears
- 1 lb deli ham, good quality
- Note: the ham should be in one ounce slices - in other words, a one pound package should have 16 slices.
- Combine the cream cheese well with the onion soup mix using an electric mixer or a food processor.
- Slice each dill pickle spear lengthwise into 2-3 thinner spears.
- Lay a piece of ham flat on the counter or on a plate.
- Spread evenly with some cream cheese/onion soup mixture, spreading all the way to the edges.
- Place a skinny pickle spear at one end of the ham, and roll the whole thing up, with the pickle in the center.
- Repeat with all the slices of ham, distributing the cream cheese mixture evenly between all the ham slices.
- Slice each roll into 8 rounds.