Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
The sauce is what makes this so good. My best friends dad would make this while we were growing up, and it has been one of my favorite dinners since. If you want the broccoli more tender, I think you can cook it half-way first.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces French onion dip
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 -12 slices boiled ham
- 10 -12 slices American cheese
- 1 head broccoli
- Have some toothpicks handy!
- Mix together sour cream, dip, and soup- set aside.
- Lay down 1 slice of ham, place one slice of cheese on top, and place a piece or two of broccoli on the cheese.
- Roll up, and secure with a toothpick (they're just rolls, the ends don't need to be sealed).
- Continue with enough rolls to fill a greased 9x13 inch pan- leaving~1/2 inch of space between rolls (you can arrange them however they'll fit in the pan).
- Pour the soup mixture over the top of the ham rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes (I cover the pan for the first half of baking).