Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe comes from a friend from Arkansas. Great for showers or other parties!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 slices pressed ham
- Combine cream cheese, olives and mayonnaise.
- Spread on ham slices.
- Roll and refrigerate for one hour.
- Slice and serve on crackers.
Hubby loved these for an evening snack...I don't care for stuffed olives so just made them for the hubby...of course he ate all of it...this was so easy to prepare and serve...thanks for posting it...=)
You can't go wrong with these ingredients. I love the saltiness of olives mixed with cream cheese...the ham just makes it better. I served these slices on green-onion-seasoned Melba toast rounds. This was an easy do-ahead recipe for our appetizer buffet.