- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 3 green onions (finely chopped)
- 10 flour tortillas
- 20 slices deli ham (thin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese and the ranch dressing mix together until smooth.
- Add in the onions, mix well.
- Spread approximately 3 Tbsp.
- over each tortilla.
- Next put two ham slices on top of ranch mixture.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 3/4 inch slices.