Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Green onions and ripe olives give lively flavor to these bite size appetizers. They are quick to assemble and can be made the day before they're needed. They're very popular with my friends and family.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canchopped ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 8 -10 slices cooked ham (thin slices)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; stir in the olives and onions.
- Spread over ham slices.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Chill for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, cut into 1 inch pieces.