Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great appetizer for parties. Easy to make and taste delicious. Can be made a day ahead and kept refrigerated until just before serving.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 63.78 g canchopped ripe olives, , drained
- 78.07 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 8-10 slice fully cooked ham (, thin slices)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; stir in the olives and onions.
- Spread over ham slices.
- Roll up, jelly roll style, starting with a short side.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, cut into 1 inch pieces.
Very tasty and easy to do. Everyone loved them. Another plus is they can be made ahead of time.
I made these rool-ups for a Wedding shower with one adjustment. Instead of 2 1/2 oz. can of choped black olives, I added a 6 oz. can. They were delicious.
This recipe is very easy to assemble. I made these rollups for a party and they were a hit. They taste delicious, I'll definitely try them again.