- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons diced pimentos
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 dash pepper
- 12 slices cooked ham, 1/8 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook broccoli according to pkg. directions; drain.
- In a bowl, combine soup, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, pimientos and seasonings. Add broccoli; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 cup broccoli mixture onto each ham slice.
- Roll up and place in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes or until heated through.