Recipe by Shawn C
Sometimes I make these just so the kids have something to snack on. I usually use the reduced fat cream cheese and reduced fat mayo.
- 1 (20 ounce) packagerefrigerated flour tortillas
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (the real deal!)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packagessliced cooked ham (chop unto large dices)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let tortillas stand at room temp while preparing filling.
- Combine cream cheese and mayo until creamy add olives, ham and onions mix evenly.
- Spread a thin layer on top of each tortilla.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla.
- Wrap individually in foil or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut into 3/4-inch diagonal slices.