Recipe by CandyTX
My kids call these "Roll 'Em Ups" and they LOVE them... they are very yummy and super easy to make. This is a recipe we got and Tom altered to our tastes a bit :) Yum!
- 1 lb thinly sliced cooked ham
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (we use the whipped kind in the tubs)
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese. Microwave on high heat approximately 45 seconds, stirring frequently until melted and smooth.
- Lay ham slices flat, and spread with cheese mixture. Sprinkle the green onions on top of the cheese mixture. Tightly roll the ham slices into thin logs around the green onions.
- Slice the logs into 1/4 to 1/3 inch wide rings. Arrange rings flat on a large serving platter. Cover and chill until serving.
- Looks really pretty when secured with a olive on top with a decorative toothpick.