Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy weeknight meal with a 10-minute prep. This delicious 'grab-and-go' favorite is the perfect solution for those nights when little Joey has baseball, Suzie has ballet, hubby is running late, and you are exhausted from balancing your family, job and household.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch diameter)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, washed and gently patted dry
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, drained and chopped
- 4 slices virginia baked ham (thinly sliced)
- 4 slices italian-seasoned roast beef (thinly sliced)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a small mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise and relish; give a good stir. Spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Top the tortillas with layers of spinach, onion, olives, ham, roast beef, provolone, tomato, salt and pepper; roll up tightly with seam side down. Cut each rolled tortilla into thirds and secure with toothpicks.
- Either serve immediately or refrigerate unitl ready to eat.
- Serve with your favorite cold potato or pasta salad, or a bag of chips for those who have to eat on the run.