Feast Your Eyes!'s Note:
This is an easy weeknight meal with a 10-minute prep. This delicious 'grab-and-go' favorite is the perfect solution for those nights when little Joey has baseball, Suzie has ballet, hubby is running late, and you are exhausted from balancing your family, job and household.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch diameter)
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, washed and gently patted dry
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup green olives, drained and chopped
- 4 slices virginia baked ham (thinly sliced)
- 4 slices italian-seasoned roast beef (thinly sliced)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1In a small mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise and relish; give a good stir. Spread evenly over each tortilla.
- 2Top the tortillas with layers of spinach, onion, olives, ham, roast beef, provolone, tomato, salt and pepper; roll up tightly with seam side down. Cut each rolled tortilla into thirds and secure with toothpicks.
- 3Either serve immediately or refrigerate unitl ready to eat.
- 4Serve with your favorite cold potato or pasta salad, or a bag of chips for those who have to eat on the run.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham, Roast Beef and Provolone Pinwheel Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 414.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: