- 6 ounces cream cheese (I use lite)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 6 tablespoons olives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons onions, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices boiled ham, thin (4" x 6")
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, cream cheese untill fluffy.
- Add rice, olives, onion, horseradish, sweet pickle relish and worcestershire sauce; blend well Spread each ham slice with approximately 2 tablespoons mixture.
- Roll tightly, securing each roll with toothpicks.
- Cover and chill several hours.
- Before serving, cut into 1" pieces and remove toothpicks.