Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy, and a good way to use up left-over rice or ham. From Southern Living.
- 3 cups cooked rice, chilled (seasoned to taste)
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- lettuce leaf
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Mix together the first 6 ingredients.
- Adjust seasoning to taste w/ salt, pepper, or whatever you like.
- Chill well.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with tomato wedges.