Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
SOURCE: KINGS ARM'S TAVERN . 18TH CENTURY
Make and share this Ham Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large apple, peeled cored and chopped
- 4 cups virginia ham, finely chopped
- 1 cup sweet red pepper relish (see recipe)
- Place the apple in a small saucepan with one tablespoon water.
- Cook over medium heat until tender but not mushy, about 5 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine the ham and pepper relish ( "Red Pepper Relish" Recipe #239180 ).
- Stir in the apple and blend well.
- Cover and chill well before serving.