Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This quiche is so good my husband loves it. He is always asking for it for dinner.I always have the ingedients on hand.
- 2 frozen deep dish pie shells
- 1 lb swiss cheese, grated
- 1 lb ham, chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine chopped ham, swiss cheese, onions and mushrooms.
- Mix eggs, sour cream,salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Add to ham mixture.
- Combine together.
- Pour equal amounts in each pie crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1- 1 1/2 hours.
I made the recipe as written. I prefer my quiche a little more light and fluffy and this turned out sort of flat and heavy. I would also leave the salt out next time (just taste preference again). And mine were cooked in just 45 minutes.
This is an easy and very filling recipe. My family and I enjoyed this very much. I didn't have a full pound of swiss so I mixed the swiss with gouda I had on hand. Oooohhhhh, so good!!!!!!!
This is wonderful. The sour cream makes this a very creamy and rich quiche. I was concerned about mixing all the ingredients together, normally I layer everything and then pour the egg mixture over all. But this worked like a charm. Thank you!