1/1 Photo of Ham Quesadillas
Quick and easy, yet extremely satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set the griddle on medium heat.
- 2Place the ham on griddle for 1 minute. Flipping twice. When slightly toasted to desire set aside and shredd into random pieces (maybe 5).
- 3Place mozzorella cheese ontop of tortilla. ollow with some queso fresco, ham and cilantro.
- 4Place quesadilla on griddle and remove as soon as cheese melts.
- 5Quesadilla can be left as is or folded in half (choice is yours).
- 6Lastly, Dice/wedge cut some avocado into small pieces and add desired amount into the hot and ready quesadilla.
- 7Can be enjoyed with any type of salsa!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.9
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 374.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: