Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Quick and easy, yet extremely satisfying.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded queso fresco
- 4 slices cracus fud ham
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas (your Choice) or 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas (your Choice)
- 1 tablespoon fine chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 avocado
- Set the griddle on medium heat.
- Place the ham on griddle for 1 minute. Flipping twice. When slightly toasted to desire set aside and shredd into random pieces (maybe 5).
- Place mozzorella cheese ontop of tortilla. ollow with some queso fresco, ham and cilantro.
- Place quesadilla on griddle and remove as soon as cheese melts.
- Quesadilla can be left as is or folded in half (choice is yours).
- Lastly, Dice/wedge cut some avocado into small pieces and add desired amount into the hot and ready quesadilla.
- Can be enjoyed with any type of salsa!