Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not sure where I got this one, but it's really good. Great and quick way to fix a meal with stuff you probably already have on hand. I have also added kernel corn and French fried onions to this for a little more flavor.
- In an ungreased 1 1/2 quart baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water, and butter.
- Stir in ham, milk and green beans.
- Bake uncovered at 400° for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.