1/1 Photo of Ham Potato Puffs
A versatile, easy recipe for leftover mashed potatoes and ham. Serve with steamed green beans, cauliflower, corn on the cob, or broccoli. Concerning the seasonings, the exact cheese, the use of green onion, or maybe bacon instead of ham, feel free to experiment. I also think if you had ham and some sort of leftover potato casserole you could use the same technique. In any case, relax and have fun with your leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 3Mold biscuits to the shape of each biscuit cup. You will need to snip a bit from each in order to get 12 altogether-the biscuits I buy only have 8 in them.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the ham, potatoes, 3/4 cup cheese, parsley, and garlic powder if using and green onion if using.
- 5Divide ham mixture between the 12 cups.
- 6Bake for about 25 minutes, or until done. (Use a toothpick to check if biscuit is done, then use a spoon to see if underside is brown enough, if not bake longer).
- 7Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese and continue baking until cheese on top melts. (I put a large cooking sheet underneath so that the melting cheese does not mess up my oven).
- 8Serve warm.
- 9Refrigerate leftovers, or freeze.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Potato Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 1499.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 18.0 g