1 hr 15 mins
Salt Lake Meal Swapping's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Assembly Directions:.
- 2Combine first 8 ingredients and mix well. Place this mixture in a 9x13 pan, two smaller pans, 1-gallon freezer bags or rigid freezer containers. Combine corn flake crumbs and margarine/butter. Sprinkle these over pans or place in separate freezer bags.
- 3For Scalloped Potatoes: Omit ham and assemble the same.
- 4Freezing Directions:.
- 5Cover casserole tightly with foil, freezer wrap or place pan in 2-gallon freezer bag. Seal bags well, squeezing out excess air. Label and freeze.
- 6Serving Directions:.
- 7Thaw completely. If necessary, sprinkle with cornflake topping. Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- 8Frozen casserole may be baked for 1-1/2 hours at 350 degrees.
- 10*Be sure to freeze the bag of crumbs WITH the casserole or you will lose them! And yes, it is best to do the crumb topping now. In our experience, those corn flakes will never be there the day you need them!
- 11*Mixing this in a LARGE pot or plastic tub with your hands is the quickest way but you may get frostbite! Wear thick rubber gloves. They work great!
- 12*See White Sauce recipe.
- 13*For a lower fat meal, use our fat free white sauce along with lower or fat free sour cream and cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Potato Casserole/Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.3
- Calories from Fat 447
- Total Fat 49.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 495.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 20.5 g