1/1 Photo of Ham & Potato Casserole
Beth A.'s Note:
From Taste of Home magazine. Real comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 3 cups potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups ham, cubed
- 8 eggs, hard boiled & chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- 1In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- 2Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and cheeses.
- 3Cook and stir over low heat just until cheese is melted. (It will be thick).
- 4Remove from heat and stir in eggs, potatoes, ham and onion.
- 5Put in greased 2-quart casserole dish. Bake uncovered 350 degrees, for 30-35 minutes, until bubbly and edges are golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.0
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 361.4 mg
- Sodium 965.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 20.0 g