1/1 Photo of Ham & Potato Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
Teresa Fadley's Note:
This is a very easy and delicious stick to your ribs casserole. Serve it with a salad and bread & butter.........a real man-pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice potatoes, carrots, and onion.
- 2Mix ham cubes with vegetables.
- 3spray 11x14 baking dish with Pam.
- 4Put vegetables in dish.
- 5Mix soups and milk with a wire whisk.
- 6When smooth add to vegetables and ham.
- 7Mix well then sprinkle with salt& pepper.
- 8You may cover the top with sliced Velveeta cheese if you prefer.
- 9Cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour at 350 or until vegetables are tender.
- 10Note: When ham prices are low, usually at Christmas& Easter I always buy 2 hams, cube it, then can it into pint jars.
- 11This way the ham is always tender and has it's own natural juices. I mix the juices with the soups.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 2058.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g