1/3 Photos of Ham Pot Pie Soup
5 hrs 30 mins
This isn't "pot pie" like you might know it! :) This is total comfort food, very simply made , nothing fancy whatsoever. If you have ham, I'd say you have everything :) Great on a cold night and even better the next day as these types of dishes usually are!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ham in about 8 cups of water. Bring to a boil, turn down and simmer gently for 4 hours.
- 2Remove ham, chunk it up, then return back into the broth.
- 3Add onions and potatoes.
- 4While that is simmering , mix your flour , eggs and water to make a dough. Roll out to approximately 1/4" thick on a floured surface.
- 5Cut into 2" squares (I use a pizza cutter).
- 6Add these to the pot and simmer an additional 45-60 minutes or until dough squares are done!
- 7You can also throw in some green beans if you like! I add them closer to the end so they don't mush up too much :).
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Pot Pie Soup
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 186.3 mg
- Sodium 1426.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 34.8 g