Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tried this one and it is good. Pretty easy too.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (5 ounce) cansof chunk ham, drained and flaked
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cooked cubed potato
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In 13x9 inch baking dish, combine soup, milk, thyme, and pepper.
- Stir in ham, vegetables, and potatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Separate biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Arrange biscuits over ham mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until biscuits are golden brown.