Recipe by internetnut
My family really enjoyed these little pizzas. When I made these pizzas I used chopped ham purchased in the deli. I also added some crushed pineapple to half of the pizzas. I got this recipe from Tops Market. Courtesy of National Pork Board. This is a perfect recipe for beginner cooks. Kids of all ages will enjoy making their own mini pizzas. Serve individually as a snack or appetizer or serve 2 for a complete meal.
- 7 1⁄2 ounces refrigerated biscuit dough
- nonstick spray coating
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 2⁄3 cup ham steak, diced
- 2⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2⁄3 cup chopped green pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray. Separate biscuits and flatten on cookie sheet, leaving space between so edges do not touch.
- Spread 1 teaspoon pizza sauce on each biscuit. Top each biscuit with 1 tablespoon of diced ham, 1 tablespoon green pepper and 1 tablespoon shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 400 oven for 8-10 minutes or until biscuits are light brown and cheese is melted.