1/5 Photos of Ham Pinwheels
This is my mom's recipe and it's always a hit at parties and get-togethers. Even the kids love will love these pinwheels!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and dry ranch dip mix.
- 2Beat until no lumps remain.
- 3Put a very thin layer of the cheese mixture on a tortilla, being sure not to go all the way to the edge.
- 4Place slices of ham on top (I always put one piece in the middle and then cut other pieces to fit around the edges), again being careful not to go all the way to the edge.
- 5Start tightly rolling the tortilla. Try to keep everything inside so the cheese mixture and ham don't come out.
- 6Roll up tightly in plastic wrap and place in the fridge or freezer.
- 7Repeat steps 3 through 7 until you run out of ingredients.
- 8When you're ready to serve, cut the long rolls into small, round pinwheels. I was able to get 8 good pinwheels per long roll (the endpieces are fine to nibble on but they don't make a pretty presentation). If you freeze the rolls for a little while rather than refrigerate them, it makes cutting easier and presentation nicer. I didn't freeze the ones in my picture, so they were messy and misshapen but still very yummy! ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.1
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.6 mg
- Sodium 1195.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Ranch dip