This is my mom's recipe and it's always a hit at parties and get-togethers. Even the kids love will love these pinwheels!
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and dry ranch dip mix.
- Beat until no lumps remain.
- Put a very thin layer of the cheese mixture on a tortilla, being sure not to go all the way to the edge.
- Place slices of ham on top (I always put one piece in the middle and then cut other pieces to fit around the edges), again being careful not to go all the way to the edge.
- Start tightly rolling the tortilla. Try to keep everything inside so the cheese mixture and ham don't come out.
- Roll up tightly in plastic wrap and place in the fridge or freezer.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 until you run out of ingredients.
- When you're ready to serve, cut the long rolls into small, round pinwheels. I was able to get 8 good pinwheels per long roll (the endpieces are fine to nibble on but they don't make a pretty presentation). If you freeze the rolls for a little while rather than refrigerate them, it makes cutting easier and presentation nicer. I didn't freeze the ones in my picture, so they were messy and misshapen but still very yummy! ENJOY!