Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The English version of my favorite...Hawaiian pizza...Crumpets are hard to find in my area so I just always use English muffins. This is so quick and easy that sometimes I make them as a late nite snack (just for me.)
- 4 ham steaks
- 4 crumpets (Or English muffins)
- 4 ounces english cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh milk
- 4 pineapple rings
- watercress (to garnish)
- Slowly grill ham steaks, (I will buy a package and grill a whole package and then individually freeze them).
- Toast crumpets at same time.
- Mix cheese, mustard and milk together.
- Spread on top of each toasted crumpet and grill until golden brown.
- Place grilled ham steaks on top of toasted cheese and crown with rings of pineapple.
- Heat through under grill or broiler.
- Garnish with sprigs of watercress.