The English version of my favorite...Hawaiian pizza...Crumpets are hard to find in my area so I just always use English muffins. This is so quick and easy that sometimes I make them as a late nite snack (just for me.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slowly grill ham steaks, (I will buy a package and grill a whole package and then individually freeze them).
- 2Toast crumpets at same time.
- 3Mix cheese, mustard and milk together.
- 4Spread on top of each toasted crumpet and grill until golden brown.
- 5Place grilled ham steaks on top of toasted cheese and crown with rings of pineapple.
- 6Heat through under grill or broiler.
- 7Garnish with sprigs of watercress.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Pineapple Topknots Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 178.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: