Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This panini is so good and you can make it so many different other ways.
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 12 slices brown sugar ham
- 4 pepperoncini peppers, stemmed, sliced
- 2 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Cover 2 of the bread slices evenly with ham, peppers and cheese; top with remaining bread slice.
- Spread outside of sandwich with mayo.
- Cook in nonstick skillet on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
Wondeful way to enjoy Christmas ham leftovers. It sure will wake you up from a long winter's nap with "bite" from both the pepper jack and pepperoncini. Terrific on an onion roll pressed in the panini maker.