Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 hrs
ham patties served with potatoes
- 2 1⁄2 cups ground cooked ham
- 2⁄3 cup crushed cheez-it white cheddar crackers
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup chili sauce
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- In a large bowl, combine ham, Cheeze-Its, egg, and chili sauce and mix well.
- With hands, shape ham mixture into 6 patties and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute potatoes in a little oil, turn several times to brown lightly on both sides and place potatoes and bell pepper in bottom of a 6- quart slow cooker.
- In another large bowl, combine cheese, evaporated milk, and seasoned salt and pour over potatoes.
- Place ham patties over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.