Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 hrs
ham patties served with potatoes
Make and share this Ham Patties recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine ham, Cheeze-Its, egg, and chili sauce and mix well.
- With hands, shape ham mixture into 6 patties and set aside.
- In a skillet, saute potatoes in a little oil, turn several times to brown lightly on both sides and place potatoes and bell pepper in bottom of a 6- quart slow cooker.
- In another large bowl, combine cheese, evaporated milk, and seasoned salt and pour over potatoes.
- Place ham patties over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.