Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I got from my good friend Mabel many years ago. It is lovely served with crisp crackers. I usually make it at least once during the holiday season. It's also a good way to get rid of some of that leftover ham. Plan ahead as it needs to chill overnight. (times do not reflect this)
- 1 cup minced ham
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon green relish
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the butter.
- Pack into a serving dish, pressing down quite firmly.
- Melt butter and pour a thin layer over the ham mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with crackers.