Recipe by mtchbx20
Very Quick & Easy meal.....
Top Review by BizMack
Delicious! This is the first recipe I've tried that wasn't rated already, and it was worth it. A great all-in-one meal that was easy to fix. Flavor was great. I used a can of nacho cheese soup and added a can of cream of mushroom. Perfect!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's condensed broccoli cheese soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ham, cut into strips
- 2 1⁄4 cups medium shell pasta, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the soup, milk, mustard and broccoli in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Stir the ham and pasta in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.