Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very Quick & Easy meal.....
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's condensed broccoli cheese soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ham, cut into strips
- 2 1⁄4 cups medium shell pasta, cooked and drained
- Heat the soup, milk, mustard and broccoli in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Stir the ham and pasta in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Delicious! This is the first recipe I've tried that wasn't rated already, and it was worth it. A great all-in-one meal that was easy to fix. Flavor was great. I used a can of nacho cheese soup and added a can of cream of mushroom. Perfect!