I got this recipe from Home Cookin' about 5 years ago. This dish is a hit with adults as well as children. It's perfect for a Pot Luck because you can assemble it the day before. Enjoy!
My Private Note
1 cup s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, cooked & drained
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked & drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium sauce pan, combine flour, onion, salt, mustard and pepper.
- 3Gradually stir in milk until blended.
- 4Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- 5Stir in broccoli, macaroni, ham and cheese.
- 6Transfer to an ungreased 2 quart baking dish.
- 7For topping, combine butter and breadcrumbs.
- 8Sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
- 9Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.7
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 1153.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 40.4 g