Recipe by Derf
Delishious puffs!!! This recipe can be adjusted to other fillings, try chicken or beef with different cheese, I like to make 2 or 3 different batches.
Top Review by Tamaretta
Derf these were wonderful! My only complaint (other than time consuming to make) is that none of mine stay sealed - even with water. Perhaps I made them too small? We liked them dipped in pizza sauce too. When I make them again, I might try rolling the dough thinner and just putting them into mini muffin tins. Thanks for posting!
- 295.73 ml finely diced cooked ham
- 118.29 ml shredded parmesan cheese (or Gouda)
- 59.14 ml sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 4 medium green onions, chopped
- 2 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400f degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except pastry.
- Cut pastry into circles with 2 1/2 to 3 inch round cookie cutter or pastry wheel.
- Spoon about 1 rounded teaspoon ham mixture on centre of each circle; brush edges with water.
- Fold each circle over filling, pressing edges to seal.
- Place in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2 inch.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- These puffs can be refrigerated for up 24 hours and reheated in a 400f degree oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.