1/1 Photo of Ham on Rye Deli-Style Sandwich
Ham sandwich, but with toasted Jewish rye bread. This yummy toasted bread makes it great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -5 slices deli smoked ham (I add several slices)
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 -4 slices jewish rye bread (depends if you want to cut and stack it!)
- Kraft mayonnaise (A little or a lot...you decide!)
- green leaf lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- 1 slice tomato (optional)
- deli sliced smoked turkey (can be added if you like)
- 1Toast the slices of Jewish Rye bread, then spread the Kraft REAL MAYO on one or both slices. Add your meat(s), cheese, lettuce, tomato. Then if you like, add a green olive to the top or have a dill pickle spear to compliment this sandwich. Enjoy!
- 2*Of course you can add or delete any items to suit your own taste!
- 3**When I am out of rye bread, I use HomePride wheat bread. Also, my husband and I have found the best deli style smoked ham at Wal-Mart Supercenters. It is from Land O' Frost and is called DAGWOOD smoked ham. Absolutely the best in our opinion!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham on Rye Deli-Style Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 2989.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 41.2 g