Recipe by Mrs. Doeinck
This is a wonderful one dish way to make omelettes for company. Just throw it in a casserole and pop it in the oven, it was a big hit for a brunch I made recently. Yummy!
- 10 eggs
- 8 ounces diced ham or 8 ounces ham, cubes
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese (more if you'd like...depending upon your personal taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray bottom and sides of 1 quart casserole generously with butter flavored non stick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs together in large bowl with evaporated milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Add ham cubes distributing evenly.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 in center rack for 30 minutes or until middle is no longer jiggly.
- Serve with home fries or your other favorite breakfast side items and enjoy!