Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very quick and yummy. I don't usually buy sliced cooked deli ham but for this it works really well (the square kind in the package, ie. Schniders). Make lots because these are always a hit.
- take olives out of jar and dry on papertowel.
- dry ham with papertowel also.
- spread about 1 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese on each slice of ham.
- gently cut each piece of ham into 5 strips using serrated knife.
- lay olive at end of one strip and roll up.
- pierce with toothpick.
Super simple snack for our Super Bowl party. I used giant olives and the kids inhaled them. These combine nicely with Recipe #64399 on a serving tray.
These are so cute and should be a hit with kids and adults alike. They would also be easy for kids to prepare for themselves so if one is interested in recipes for kids add this one to your collection. I used a thin pretzel stick in place of the toothpick and on a few sprinkled a bit of montreal seasoning on the cream cheese. Thank you for sharing this easy & fun recipe. =)