Recipe by Chez Desirée
Very quick and yummy. I don't usually buy sliced cooked deli ham but for this it works really well (the square kind in the package, ie. Schniders). Make lots because these are always a hit.
Directions See How It's Made
- take olives out of jar and dry on papertowel.
- dry ham with papertowel also.
- spread about 1 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese on each slice of ham.
- gently cut each piece of ham into 5 strips using serrated knife.
- lay olive at end of one strip and roll up.
- pierce with toothpick.