I accidentally ate one of these thinking it was stuffed with a green olive because I wouldn't have touched "pickled okra" with a ten foot pole! Now i'm hooked on the stuff! This is a quick and easy finger food. The taste is awesome! Please let me know how you like it!!!!!!!!!
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature or soften in microwave.
- spread thin layer over 1 side of ham slice.
- Cut each end off okra slice.
- Lay okra slice over cream cheese at 1 end of ham slice.
- Roll up and refrigerate until firm enough to slice.
- Slice into 1/4" swirls.
- Lay flat on serving platter.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.