1/5 Photos of Ham & Okra rollups
I accidentally ate one of these thinking it was stuffed with a green olive because I wouldn't have touched "pickled okra" with a ten foot pole! Now i'm hooked on the stuff! This is a quick and easy finger food. The taste is awesome! Please let me know how you like it!!!!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring cream cheese to room temperature or soften in microwave.
- 2spread thin layer over 1 side of ham slice.
- 3Cut each end off okra slice.
- 4Lay okra slice over cream cheese at 1 end of ham slice.
- 5Roll up and refrigerate until firm enough to slice.
- 6Slice into 1/4" swirls.
- 7Lay flat on serving platter.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Okra rollups
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 12.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: