Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Taste of Home; for my kids
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a big skillet, saute celery and onion in oil until tender.
- Stir in the noodles and remaining ingredients; taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish; cover and bake for 50-60 minutes or until heated through.