1/5 Photos of Ham, Noodle and Swiss Cheese Casserole
Trying to use up Easter Ham I threw this together using what I had in the pantry and fridge! Amounts are approximate, feel free to add more or less of any ingredient! Edited to change the size bag of noodles. I think it was an 8 ounce bag not 16 ounce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Prepare egg noodles in a large Dutch oven, boiling as described on package. Drain and return to the Dutch oven.
- 3While the noodles are boiling, melt butter in skillet over medium to medium high heat. Stir in flour until thickened a bit. Slowly add half and half and chicken broth, stirring to prevent lumps. Cut heat up a bit if needed. Slowly add Swiss cheese, dry mustard and salt and pepper, stirring constantly.
- 4When the sauce is medium thickness, cut heat down to low.
- 5In the large Dutch oven containing the drained noodles, add the frozen peas, ham and the sauce. Mix well and pour into rectangular baking dish approximately 9 by 13.
- 6Cover with French Fried onions.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham, Noodle and Swiss Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.9
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 255.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: