- 1 (8 ounce) package medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish, layer 1/3 of noodles, ham and cheese.
- In a bowl, combine soup, sour cream, onions, and green pepper; spread half the mixture over top.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until very hot.