Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Taste of Home Quick Cooking
Make and share this Ham 'n' Egg Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Hollow out top and bottom leaving 1/2 inch shell.
- Spread inside of bread shell with 3 Tbsp of butter and the mayonnaise.
- Line bottom of shell with ham, layer of tomato, layer of onion.
- Melt remaining 1 Tbsp of butter in skillet; add eggs.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until almost set.
- Spoon into bread shell; top with cheese. Cover with bread top.
- Wrap in greased foil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 375 until heated through. Cut in serving-size pieces.