Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Constest winning Taste of Home recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped ham, fully cooked
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Press onto the bottom and 1/4 in up the sides, sealing seams and perforations.
- Bake at 375 for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl beat eggs, milk and pepper.
- Sprinkle ham, hash browns and cheddar cheese over the crust.
- Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set.